Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hillary Clinton concession speech quotes

So, I pride myself on voting for the best man or woman for the job. I don't vote for someone BECAUSE they are a man or woman, black or white, etc. Generally, my vote goes toward the Republican because I fundamentally am one. So it was only a matter of time before I made a list like this, regarding the loser of the Democratic nominee race.

Top things overheard at the Hillary Clinton concession speech
- Don't worry, I came close too. But think of the career you could have making documentaries about global warming!
- I take a backseat to no one! If anyone thinks I'm settling for being a vice presi - oh, is this microphone on?
- Yeah; I got a telegram here from Mr. Obama for a Zer ... Lou Zer. Anyone?
- Not only did she campaign in Arkansas ... she went to California, and Texas, and North Dakota, and Florida, and Washington, and Michigan .... YAAAAAH!
- Oh, honey, it'll be all right. Chelsea and I are here for you. In fact, when I get back from my date, we'll talk some more.

No comments: